31 Stars to Thirty One!

Time for my half sponsored, totally unbiased review of two new bags I got. Both are Thirty One bags (sort of). One I am using as my nail stuff organizer, and the other is one of their new, higher end bags from the Jewel that I am using as my on the go makeup bag.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************



Let’s start with the nail organizer. It holds everything nicely and keeps it organized, and I can definitely see it being used to organize makeup items as well

The Pros:
  • Small
  • Portable
  • Comes in many patterns
  • Lots of pockets!

The Cons:
  • No "sturdy" structure
  • No pockets on the inside
  • Pockets on the outside are only on one side

*****************************************************************************************************************************************



Now the makeup bag. I just got this tonight, I paid a reduce rate to get this bag so I have no idea how much it retails for. If there’s a high demand I could definitely investigate that further.

The Pros:
  • Gorgeous pattern
  • Gorgeous fabric
  • Great size
  • Sturdy

The Cons:
  • Not really washable
  • The inside looks like it will stain easily

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Another quick little note, Thirty One is having a flash sale! They just merged with their sister company, Jewel (which is what my makeup bag came from), and all of those bags are going to be available in January, but before that they’re looking to get rid of some of their old stock. 

The sale will be going on from now until December 22nd. You can shop online here or just clink the picture below.



Disclaimer: I did receive stuff in exchange for this post, however my opinion on the products is completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts!