30 Minute Running Playlist

I think I briefly mentioned in my last update that I was starting to exercise and eat right. But I haven't really publicly discussed it. There have been a few updates on Instagram, and a new board on Pinterest, but aside from that I've sort of avoided becoming one of those peoples that talks about how far/fast they've run or how many push ups they've done. This is mostly because I'm not particularly good at exercising, and I'm many months away from the ultimate "10 minute mile" I seem to read about on every runner's blog.



What I AM excellent at is choosing music for these awful exercise activities. Like seriously if making playlists burned calories, I would be so thin right now. So here it is, 30 minutes of awesome music for your workout.

Pin Me!
There ya go :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts!