Gbubbles Honey Soap Reviews


This week's review is going to be very short. I started the first of my many Gbubbles soap reviews with what I thought was going to be an amazing combination for my skin. For my face soap I used Greta's Virginia Honey bar soap, as honey is sort of the known as the cure all for skin. It's antibacterial, heals, and moisturizes your skin. Unless you're me (or one of the many people with sensitivities to pollen). Both the Honey and Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey soaps broke me out pretty badly. However, that's nothing against the quality of the soap. What doesn't work for me may work for you. Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey is one of Gbubbles most popular soaps, and for good reasons. Aside from the fact I reacted poorly to it, the process of using it was pleasant. It's a soft, moisturizing soap with oats in it as an exfoliant. All in all I would rate this soap a 2/5 for me, but as a soap in general I'd rate it a 4/5 (the Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey wasn't the easiest to use on a bath poof).

Gbubbles soaps for purchase here

Disclaimer: In exchange for this review I've been given the small sample sized soaps that you see in the picture. This in no way affects my opinion of the product being reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts!