40 Beauty Questions Tag!

Wow so I'm a hella lazy person, if you don't know me in real life. Which means rather than take a million and twelve pictures for a new post I'm just gonna answer a beauty tag and use some funny as heck gifs.


40 Beauty Questions


How many times do you wash your face a day?

For those of you who don't speak fluent Bieber, that would be One Time.

What type of skin do you have?

Dry. So so dry.

What is your current facial wash?

Philosophy Purity Cleanser. 

Do you exfoliate?

Nah.

What brand do you use?

What moisturizer do you use?

Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil.

Do you use eye cream?

lol no

Did you or do you have acne prone skin?

Early puberty Rhi was, but I have pretty decent skin 3/4 weeks of the month now.

Did you ever have to use Pro-Active?

Considered it a few times but both my dad and I have heard that if you start Pro-Active and then stop it once you're face is clear you problems come back with a vengeance. 

What foundation do you use?

Revlon Colorstay, but I'm looking for something better. 

How about concealer?

Don't use any. 

Do you know your undertone?

Somewhere on the cooler side of neutral. Though warm tone blushes and lip colors look better on me.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I'm not a representative of Oh My-Lash for nothing. My favorite are the JoJo lashes.

No but for real I love falsies they totally enhance a look and I prefer wearing them to mascara.

Did you know you're supposed to replace your mascara every three months?

Yes, but you know how often I /really/ replace my mascara? When I run out or it dries out.
This is a terrible habit by the way, so if you get an infection following my actions don't blame me.

What brand of mascara do you use?

Is this a trick question? I switch off between layering Covergirl Full Lash Bloom and Maybelline Collosal lashes, and Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara. All three are in my holy grail.

Sephora or MAC?

Unpopular opinion time, but I don't really like MAC. I don't like their eye shadows. So Sephora all the way. I mean Sephora sells Too Faced and Urban Decay.

Do you have a MAC pro-card?

You have to be a Pro to have one.

What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?

  • Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
  • e.l.f. Eye shadow brushes
  • Generic blush brush from Amazon
  • My fingers
I totally don't see a need to spend much on makeup brushes. 

Do you use makeup base/primer for your eyes?



Not really to improve longevity but I like using the NYX jumbo pencils to up the pigmentation of shadows. My favorites include Milk, Strawberry Milk, French Fries, and Lavender,

For the face?

Nah.

What is your favorite eye shadow?

Urban Decay Alien (from Vice 3) and Too Faced Riviera.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Liquid, gel, or wet eye shadow. Wing or go home.

How often do you poke your eye with an eyeliner pencil?

The mascara wand is a whole 'nother story.

What do you think of pigment eye shadows?

Messy but worth it.

Do you use mineral makeup?

Used to use Bareminerals but then I realized it made my skin look flakey and gross. Woohoo dry skin.

What's your favorite lipstick?

Kate Moss for Rimmel London lipstick.

How about lip gloss?

Younique Lucrative Lipgloss in Luxe

What is your favorite blush to use?

e.l.f. Mineral Blush in Bliss

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

That's hella dangerous, but I will occasionally buy from /r/makeupexchange.

Do you like drugstore makeup?

Do I like not spending $20 dollars on ONE lipstick? Yes.

Do you go to CCO's (cosmetic company outlets)?

Man I wish.

Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?

YouTube is my best friend.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Never.

Name a makeup crime you hate.

Bad eyebrows all the way.

Do you like colors or neutrals for makeup?

Color! Though I've been digging more the subtle pops of color for spring.

Which celebrity always has great makeup?

Lucy Hale.

If you could leave the house only using One makeup item what would it be?

Either eyeliner or lipstick.

Could you ever leave the house without makeup on?

There are times when I don't have a choice but I kinda hate it.

Do you think you look good without makeup on?

I look decent but definitely not particularly pretty.

What is the best makeup line?

My two favorite are Urban Decay and Too Faced. Urban Decay has some of the best bright and matte shadows and Too Faced makes the best neutrals.

What do you think of makeup?

Enough said.




2 comments:

  1. Hahahha I live for your gifs! I actually just did this tag too!

    www.lineupthemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so funny :) I wish I could do falsies but I just... can't... figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts!