Benefit Roller Lash Dupe


I don't but high end mascara, I just don't do it. Essentially you're paying 20+ dollars for a fancy brush. And there are plenty of amazing mascara brushes in the drugstore range. The hype surrounding the Benefit Roller Lash was enough to make me consider buying it. However, my current budget was not about that life.

Enter the next most hyped up mascara of late, Maybelline Lash Sensational. I picked it up and put it on my lashes and I swear to god the angels sang from the heavens. My lashes were full, curled slightly, long, and beautiful.

Low and behold the wand for the Maybelline product just looks like a larger version of the Roller Lash mascara. Which is funny considering they both came out around the same time (I believe the Maybelline came before).

If you're looking for a great mascara and an alternative to Benefit's Roller Lash, pick up Maybelline Lash Sensational for about 1/3 of the price.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts!