Oh My, Announcements!


So, some pretty awesome news that I've been holding in since about last Monday. I was chosen to be apart of the Oh My Lash! Beauty Council. I'm working with a group of fantastic bloggers, talking about makeup, giving some ideas for new products, and providing reviews. I'm here to tell you everything about these products; the good, the bad, and the ugly. 

Being apart of this, I do receive free eyelashes in exchange for reviewing them, and I was provided with a link that will pay me commission if you choose to buy from the site through my limit. This doesn't cost you any extra, but I'm not going to pressure you. Buy what you're interested in, when you're interested.

The fact that I am receiving these products for free will not at all reflect my review. If I love something, I love it, and if I don't, I'm not going to sugar coat it. That wouldn't be right to the company, or to you my readers.

I am SO incredibly excited about this opportunity, and I did get my first pack of lashes from the company today. I just got to say, I LOVE the pair I tried out. 

This is the first of many great things to come, and I would like to thank everyone who has supported me in this adventure thus far. As of February 10, this blog had only accumulated 824 page visits since it's start. Since then the total has risen to 2,199 page views.

I will be holding a giveaway as a show of gratitude that should be announced sometime around my birthday this month, so stay tuned for how to enter.

XOXO
Rhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts!